Thursday, January 8, 2009

happy new year

Okay, I've succumbed to the hype of blogging. I blame my co-workers, Joy and Jeannette. Plus, we have a new addition and what better way then to let the world know of her perfection. Anyway, I feel it appropriate that our first picture is of Calli enjoying her first goody on New Year's Eve day:


That's right, grandmas... licorice. What every growing newborn needs. I think there is more on her face then in her belly.
The only thing better than a healthy baby is a helpful older brother: Matthew, my little right hand man.

Thanks for all your help, buddy. We're blessed to have you!

And let's not forget the back-up baby sitters:

Need I say more???
Well, here goes to the Cohelan's attempt to staying connectted with friends and family via the internet. Picking up a phone or sending a newsletter takes way too much effort. ENJOY!!!

No comments: